Monday, November 06, 2006

UPDATE NCAA Football Nov. 7

Hello again everyone, i'm back and ready to go. I've been out with a broken computer (darn viruses) and plus I was taking a break. While I was gone, I had a friend start another blog for me to post up my picks, because there have been alot of people emailing me about when i'm going to get my picks back up again. So I had a friend make another blog. I'll still be posting on here, and also on my blog. He's also done a good job with keeping track with Pregame and posting their consensus. They've gone 3-0 on consensus and I believe they've been hammering their daily picks. So if you want to check it out go to pregameconsensus.blogspot.com From here i'll leave you guys with tonights Toledo N. Illinois Game

Toledo @ N. Illinois

It's Tuesday Night Football from the Mid-American Conference as Northern Illinois hosts Toledo. The host Huskies dropped to 5-4 a week ago Saturday with a 24-14 loss at Iowa but got the cover as a two-touchdown dog. Covering is something NIU has not been doing this year: that got it to 2-6 ATS on the year. At home the Huskies are 3-1 straight-up but 0-3 ATS with their last a 43-21 win over Temple as a 31-point chalk. NIU is 3-2 in league play and won at Toledo last year 35-17 as an 11-pt. dog. Before that the Rockets had won nine straight in the series going back to 1992 and were 6-0 ATS. Toledo has won the last five at NIU, going 3-0 ATS, but has fallen on hard times this year with a 3-6 record and a 3-5 spread mark. .

Toledo: 7-0 Under away off a conference win

Northern Illinois: 11-2 ATS after gaining 125 or less passing yards

JEDIMINDTRICKS Pick Of the Day: Toledo +12

No comments:

Post a Comment