Monday, November 20, 2006

Newt for Prez in 2008

Hello all, I returned from Jamaica this weekend and am back in the great state of Texas. At work I came across this article on cnnmoney.com regarding a Fortune interview with Newt Gingrich. Those of you who know me know Newt is my #1 candidate for the GOP nomination because right now, he is the only leader I know of that will lead from conservative principles and actually has ideas of transforming healthcare, the economy, and our energy dependency. Here is an excerpt:

But Armey adds: "He's never been a parochial member of Congress. He has big ideas, and has had them for a long time. He's not going to appear to have just discovered them for the purposes of an election. And that's a good place to be for an '08 candidate."

http://money.cnn.com/2006/11/20/magazines/fortune/newt.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2006112013

No comments:

Post a Comment