Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am a wittle scay-ud of the pwesidential fwontwunnuhs

Hillary scay-uhs me because, for some reason, when she says she's a diehard Yankee fan, I don't believe her. And if she mispresents something as sacrosanct as her sports loyalties, who knows how much weight to put on her political statements.

McCain scay-uhs me for a completely different reason. He is a war hero and patriot, but I don't think he understands how his legislative passion can lead the country away from its Constitution. Here is a good article (via Instapundit) on the law that bears his name, which suppresses free speech.

As an unwashed, uneducated bwog-guh, I am no expert on the constitution. I haven't studied it with teachers since middle school (back in the 70s). Since allegedly entering adulthood, I have read a few histories, biographies, and various and sundry documents like the Federalist Papers and Constitution. And simple me cannot square a law that prohibits election speech with the First Amendment.

If it came down to McCain vs. Clinton, I don't know who I'd vote for. And it is scay-wee!


Price for 2008 US Presidential Election - Winning Individual *(See Specific Rules) at TradeSports.com





Price for 2008 US Presidential Election - Winning Individual *(See Specific Rules) at TradeSports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment