Friday, September 12, 2008

Bimbos for Obama

These girls are carrying water for Barack, in trying to undercut Sarah Palin:
Pamela Anderson
Annette Bening
Candace Bergen
Gina Gershon (who I think is the hottest one on this list)
Lindsay Lohan
Susan Sarandon
Barbara Walters, Joy Behar (admittedly not hot, but near Elizabeth Hasselbeck)
I think if I spent my early adulthood being thrown all this money because I was attractive and/or knew influential people in the media, and was surrounded by assistants who told me how talented and smart I was, I might get, um, a false sense of my own intelligence.

Sure, some of them are gifted (even without the cosmetic alterations) and work really hard, but they've never had to work as hard as me (unless they've done 80-100 hour weeks for 5 years and spent a week a month overseas for 5 years)

Still, I've never gone to where they live and emitted tons of carbon with my personal trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment