Monday, October 23, 2006

Laying It All Down On MNF, Oct 23

Hey guys, as you all know it I had another bad week, and it's just getting worst and worst. So i'm going to LAY IT ALL DOWN tonight. If I don't hit this one, i'm not going to post here unless I get some good picks. I will also add this to (OTHERS GOYS/TOYS) This is not only my favorite pick, but also from the forum BY HIZZ_HONOR. So i'm considering this the my top play.

The New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys bring identical 3-2 records into their Monday night match at Texas Stadium. Both are in hot pursuit of the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC East. The Giants own a win over the Eagles already this year while the Cowboys lost in Philadelphia two weeks ago 38-24. They then bounced back last week to score a 34-6 home win over Houston. No strangers to Monday night, the Cowboys have been on the Show 18 times since 1997, winning 11 times and going 9-9 ATS. They are 4-3 straight-up at home but just 2-5 ATS. They also have split the last four at home versus the Giants, going just 1-3 ATS. The Giants are riding a two-game win streak, having beaten Washington at home 19-3 and Atlanta on the road 27-14. They have been on MNF 11 times since 1998 and are a dismal 2-9 straight-up and against-the-number.

NY Giants: 35-16 Under off a win by 10+ points
Dallas: 2-11 ATS off a win by 28+ points

JEDI PICK OF THE DAY: Dallas -3.5 Looks like i'm a Dallas fan for tonight, It's to hard to play against my Giants, but I gotta stick to the better team. As much as I like Dallas tonight, I'm loving the over/under play, my TOY play is Under 45. This game will go way under thinking that it will be decided on the ground. If Bledsoe doesn't have time to through the ball to his receivers, Parcells will also look to go to the ground. Tiki Barber will try to turn up the heat tonight, but do consider that Cowboys are the toughest running defenses in the NFL. If Tiki doesn't go anywhere, watch the clock wind down. Expect Manning and Barber to see alot of stars tonight, because the Tiki torch won't be lit.

JEDIMINDTRICKS RECORD
ALL NFL GAMES: 28-23
WEEKLY PICK 6: 11-5, Swept my Fab Four picks
PICK OF THE DAY/WEEK: 6-6 Got Smoked With Philly AGAIN
OTHER GOYS/TOYS: 2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment