Monday, October 09, 2006

GET OUT THE DUST PAN! it's MNF Oct. 9

Unbeaten Baltimore swoops into Denver to face the 2-1 Broncos in a key Monday night match. Led by the resurgent Steve McNair the Ravens are 4-0 for the first time in franchise history. They started fast, Tampa Bay and Oakland squads by a combined 55-6 in the first two weeks. They won close ones the last two weeks. McNair hit tight end Todd Heap for a TD with 34 seconds remaining last week as the Ravens defeated San Diego 16-13. Two weeks ago, McNair directed a 12-play, 47-yard drive that resulted in Matt Stover's 52-yard field goal with 20 seconds left to beat Cleveland 15-14. Denver is in off its bye week with a 2-1 record. It has played three low-scoring games, scoring just 36 points while allowing 31.

Baltimore: 12-2 Under away vs. conference opponents
Denver: 14-4 ATS off a bye week


JEDIMINDTRICKS PICK OF THE DAY: Denver - 5.5. Here we go, I personally think this game can go either way. If you like Baltimore take them straight up, but if Denver wins this game, they're taking the spread away from Baltimore a smashing them with it. I got one more team left on my parlay(waiting for Denver obviously, for a 4k hit) I favored them at 3.5 and still favor them at 5.5. Denver's to tough under the lights at home. For all that has been keeping up with me, you should already know that I had a great week, but now I need the dust pan to clean up the mess that I just swept. So let's get out the dust pan and make it a total CLEAN SWEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment