Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quote of the day

Bill [Parcells] did a real good job of hiring good people and collectively bringing them together. We kind of had our own way of doing things. That was a different time; the game was different than what it is now. I think Bill brought together people, I’d say what we all have in common out of that group, is we all like football. You don’t really feel like you’re working. You’re doing something you want to do. You don’t think about the hours or you don’t think about how much more I have to do, you think about doing something because you enjoy doing it. I would say that about all those people. I think that staff worked pretty well together. There was a good amount of respect.--Bill Belichick, on the Giants Superbowl XXV coaching staff

The officials got it right.--John Brenkus

No comments:

Post a Comment