Friday, November 11, 2011

Top 10 Debate Brain Freeze Excuses

I need to memorize these when I get home late, and need to give my wife a full report:

10. Actually, there were three reasons I messed up last night: 1) was the nerves and 2) was the headache and 3) um…uh…oops.

9. I don’t know what you’re taking about - I think things went well.

8. I was up late last night watching “Dancing with the Stars.”

7. I thought the debate was tonight.

6. You try concentrating with Mitt Romney smiling at you. That is one handsome dude!

5. Uh, El Nino?

4. I had a five-hour energy drink six hours before the debate.

3. I really hoped it would get me on my favorite talk show, but instead, I ended up here.

2. I wanted to help take the heat off my buddy Herman Cain.

1. I just learned Justin Bieber is my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment