Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wealth quiz

here (via Russell Roberts).

UPDATE: The quarterly Fed Flow of Funds update is available. Some 5 year highlights:
1. Household net worth is up $20 trillion (or $210,000 per household, which is more than double the debt per household calculation of $96,000).

2. Real estate worth accounts for only 40%. The other 60% is spread between insured deposit accounts, stocks and bonds, pension and retirement funds, and other financial assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment