Friday, February 08, 2008

Wow, Dick Cheney is really a puppeteer (CORRECTION: Al Gore, not Cheney)

I would take the use of force very seriously. I would be guarded in my approach. I don't think we can be all things to all people in the world. I think we've got to be very careful when we commit our troops. The vice president and I have a disagreement about the use of troops. He believes in nation building. I would be very careful about using our troops as nation builders. I believe the role of the military is to fight and win war and therefore prevent war from happening in the first place.--George Bush, via Russell Roberts
This is why I have a hard time trusting McCain. This straight talk about taxes and immigration is just eurphoric amnesia, I'm predicting.

I don't believe in Obama more than McCain; I just trust his word more.

No comments:

Post a Comment