Monday, December 18, 2006

NFL Cincinnati @ Indianapolis

The last meeting of the Indianapolis Colts and Cincinnati Bengals wasn't that close with the Colts winning a season ago in Cincinnati 45-37 as a five-point choice. At the time the Colts were 9-0 and the Bengals 7-2. The Colts would eventually get to 13-0 before losing and then lost their lone playoff game at home to Pittsburgh. This year the Colts started 9-0 but now have lost three-of-four including a 44-17 blowout last week in Jacksonville. Cincinnati has won and covered four straight to climb out of a 4-5 hole and get back in the playoff hunt at 8-5. The Bengals won their last two on the road, beating New Orleans 31-16 and Cleveland 30-0. The Colts are 6-0 at home (4-2 ATS) with their last a 45-21 trouncing of Philadelphia as a 10.5-pt. chalk.

Cincinnati: 7-0 ATS away off a win
Indianapolis: 9-2 Under at home vs. conference opponents

JEDI THOUGHTS: 7-0 ATS away off a win...doesn't that just look too good? Hey what about them Colts? The only trend I see is the 9-2 UNDER and home. I've uncovered a bunch of angles and a couple of other trends to back e'm up. And using my system I'm still at the same team. Using my line movement technique I'm still on the same side, over and over and over again. Not only do I keep picking the same team over and over again, I've been backed up by alot of the great cappers at the forum, or should I say, "I'm following them, and can't find a reason that the Bengals are going to win this game." The only thing that I can come up with that Bengals will win this game is that Ronniedizel is on it.

JEDI PICK: Indianapolis Colts -3

No comments:

Post a Comment