Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top female reasons for sex

Source here (which also ranks top male reasons, ranking 100 reasons in all for each gender), via Robin Hanson:
1. I was attracted to the person
2. I wanted to experience the physical pleasure
3. It feels good
4. I wanted to show my affection to the person
5. I wanted to express my love for the person
6. I was sexually aroused and wanted the release
7. I was ‘‘horny’’
8. It’s fun
9. I realized I was in love
10. I was ‘‘in the heat of the moment’’
11. I wanted to please my partner
12. I desired emotional closeness (i.e., intimacy)
13. I wanted the pure pleasure
14. I wanted to achieve an orgasm
15. It’s exciting, adventurous

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:45 PM

    My wife's top reasons would be something like: 1) He did the dishes 2) He speaks highly of me in public 3) He listens to me, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a good reasoning would be "it makes him so happy, it's his love language, it's got so many health benefits, and I'm flattered he still thinks I'm hot".

    I wonder why there's not more of that goodness in their minds.

    ReplyDelete