Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quotes of the day

There's nothing more permanent than a temporary government program.--Milton Friedman

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.--Abraham Lincoln

[Drew Bledsoe] was the player who showed me how to really be unselfish and put the team first.--Tedy Bruschi

While I have no data to support this, I suggest that one of the things the market is suffering from right now is what I would call the "hopelessness of audacity." I would prefer from our leaders less audacity and more hope.--Larry Ribstein

I should mention that I think that atheists are susceptible to state-worship. As a result, the disposition to believe in the supernatural gets exploited by politicians.--Arnold Kling

No comments:

Post a Comment