Friday, January 16, 2009

Quotes of the day

Character played by Salma Hayek: I have another patient on my off days. He's a sweet old man with advanced dementia, totally disconnected from reality.
Jack: That reminds me. I owe Lou Dobbs a call.--30 Rock

What we have done is kicked this [entitlements reform] can down the road. We are now at the end of the road and are not in a position to kick it any further," he said. "We have to signal seriousness in this by making sure some of the hard decisions are made under my watch, not someone else's.--Barack Obama

Mostly, Democrats took their wish lists, called them "stimulus", and look set to inflict them on the American people in badly done drag. ... ow, what does that remind me off? Rhymes with Whoosh Max Butts, I think . . . --Megan McArdle

I will not yield; I will not rest; I will not relent in waging this struggle for freedom and security for the American people.--George W. Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment