Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Quotes of the day

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.--Peter Drucker

There's a constitutional amendment that I've been pushing for years without success. It says "Anyone willing to do what is required to become President of the United States should be barred from taking that office." I'm only half-joking.--Alan Greenspan


Dear Wells Fargo: I'm writing to inform you that I have decided not to make my next eight (8) mortgage payments. There are nine (9) rooms in my home; I only have one (1) high-definition television. You do the math. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson. He is responsible for keeping me in my home. Whatever that means. Best Regards, Jeff Lehner

No comments:

Post a Comment