Monday, October 13, 2008

Quotes of the day

If you stacked up everything written by the leading macro folks of my generation and later (actually, starting a few years earlier also), you would have nothing but an enormous baloney sandwich.--Arnold Kling

But candidates will still need to demagogue to win. If policy positions didn't matter, why would politicians spend so much time trying to figure out what the public wants - and wants to hear?--Bryan Caplan

Before I studied public opinion, I wondered why our policies were so bad. After I studied public opinion, I started wondering why our policies weren't worse. An important part of the answer is that the people who know less are less likely to vote.--Bryan Caplan

And I guess [Oliver] Stone “don’t sleep with no whore,” either. --Larry Ribstein

No comments:

Post a Comment