Important note: I am never, ever right.--Bill SimmonsAnd for some of his bold predictions:
Remove my homersexuality from the equation.--Bill Simmons
- New England, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and New Orleans will win 48 regular-season games combined.
- Tampa makes the playoffs, Atlanta and Detroit do not.
- By April 2012, Todd Haley will be the offensive coordinator for the New York Jets.
- Tennessee vaults Indy, wins 10 games and takes the AFC South.
- The Browns will be one of our two 2011 sleepers and sneak out a wild card ahead of Baltimore.
- The Rams go on to win the NFC West.
- The Redskins will win more games than the New York Football Giants.
- Everyone who bet Phil Rivers at 12-to-1 as MVP cashes in.
- Everyone who bet Dallas to win the NFC East at +300 cashes in.
- Tony Sparano is the first 2011 coach to be fired.
- a Packers-Steelers Superbowl rematch that Pittsburgh wins in a shootout, 37-34. Yes, even Super Bowl XLVI will have continuity.